June 24, 2011

Reviewed by You: Memories

Hello Penguins!

Last week we asked you what your favorite part of the Music Jam was. Here's what Zoeyice said:

Hey Club Penguin! I love the music jam! My favorite part is how there is so many different styles of music. I also love going to penguin's own music jams at their igloos! Oh, and I love how the Penguin Band floats in this year and their rocking new threads! Oh, and I hope to meet Candance and the Penguin Band. Waddle on!!

Thanks, Zoeyice! Glad you're enjoying the party.

blog_110622.jpgFor this week's Reviewed by You, we'd love to hear about the very first time you logged into Club Penguin. What did you like the most? Tell us about your first memory of Club Penguin!

Write your review as a short comment (50-75 words, please!) We'll pick one comment to feature in next week's Reviewed By You. If your review is featured next week, we'll add 10,000 coins to your account. Don't forget to use your penguin name so we can add the coins!

Until then... Waddle on!

- Club Penguin Team!!!!!
cool

-anakin450- my sister is choking me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.